Thursday 13 February 2014

My 21st Birthday <3


8th February 2014, Saturday - The Birthday Party @ Naumi Liora


How I planned my 21st birthday party? Read it here.



I packed my luggage and was ready to check in!



Posey posey

Photos taken from my Facebook:
































































































































Thank you for coming, I had fun and I hope all of you did too! :)

13th February 2014, Thursday - The Actual Birthday

Let's take a look at my presents first!



This gorgeous is on my neck now and I've been wearing it since the party. It means so much to me. Thank you Mummy! <3 I remember how hard I cried when I first opened the gift, I love it so so so much. 18k white gold with round brilliant diamonds of 0.05 carat chosen by YK but we didn't know my mummy went to buy it in the end. This is now my family heirloom, so please don't steal it from me. Hahaha.





YK bought me everything I wanted. Yes I wanted a classic brown leather Daniel Wellington ladies watch. It's so petite as pretty. Yes I wanted couple rings but I didn't know he bought it from Tiffany. It is so beautiful I cried like mad yet again. I've been wearing both presents from him since the party. I loveee them! <3





Diamonds are a girl's bestfriend. Brilliant and near colourless. Thank you Uncle Ray and Ling! <3 The size is perfect for my ears (I've got baby ears, kid you not). I love them so much I'm wearing them right now too. Hahaha. (I'm a Christmas tree now!)





Baby pink Balenciaga bag from Aunty Jen. It's so pretty and expensive omg, I can never afford and understand why the smaller the branded bag, the 'more expensive' it seems. (Based on size and material comparison that is.) Nonetheless I love it and you will definitely see me carry it sometime soon! <3



All my presentsss! <3



Starting from the left:


My favourite, vodka. (Ps: Who gave me this? No names attached! Let me know and I'll replace your names in this bracket here! Thanks and sorry dear.)






I've got 2 Marc Jacobs necklace, thank god they are in different colours hahaha. The gold one is from Grace Koh and the turquoise one is from Danielle and Priscilla. Thank you ladies!



I hide the 'S' in Sherman because it dropped out, hahaha. MY MOSCATO. It's called Princess Moscato and you can't get it from just anywhere. This one really *thumbs up* delicious. Thank you Sherman!



I wanted this k. Don't laugh. Practical gifts are the best. Haha I use this every single day. Thank you Jewel and Xue Li!



$70 voucher is the same as money, nothing gets better than this. Haha thanks Li Yang for understanding me so well. Oh for your Royce chocolates too!





Bryan, Elizabeth and Tee Yong asked me what I wanted. I said a blouse from A&F and I got a gift card worth $130. Steady lah, exactly the amount. HAHA. I went to redeem the blouse today heh heh.



From the middle:



And my favourite book as of now. I already have a copy of it but good reads are priceless. Thank you Yan Lin now I can bring it along everywhere I go!



The luggage that I chose which everybody likes and



100 Polaroid films that I've requested are from April, Heidy and Michelle. Thank you  for your generous 'donations' HAHA.



Sooo many assorted accessories.. Haha awesome, now I've got so many to choose from! Thank you Alvin, Em and Rachel!



From the right:



Thank you Darren for everything, but the best present was being my photographer. Thank you.



A card holder/wallet from Brandon and Yi Ying! There's also a pastel yellow bracelet/keychain with the initial 'Y' from them. Thank you both of you!



The ice skate charm that I want sooo badly and a duo engraved friendship necklace (priceless) is from my bestfriend, Jocelyn Chua. It says 'J-S, not for pawning' haha love it babe. Xie xie ni.



Finally I have a Naked palette too *cries* I always buy for people and now I have one for myself. Thank you Adelind, Jasmine and Jonathan, really. The lingerie wrong bra cup size lah, I'm a B, NOT an A. HAHA *insulted max*



A present from the best buddy on this earth one can ever have. Note: not best present, but the best buddy. I'm not opening it by the way.



I love perfumes! Juicy couture perfume from Cara, Hilda and Timothy. Chloe from Leng Wei and Xiao Ting. Thanks girls (5 girls what, hahaha)!



I didn't have a speaker, now I do. From now on any parties I attend all can share k, this one really caring is sharing uh hehe. Thank you Em, my sexaye son for life.



This caught me by surprise, thank you Clifford and Shaun. Hehe so sweet!

Birthday Lunch @ Sushi Tei




On the bus with mummy to Sushi Tei @ Vivo City





Uncle Ray <3





Highlights:















Then, SURPRISEEE:





Jocelyn gave me flowers and a balloon! :) Look who came along not too long after:





My buddy, JD.



















My 2 bestfriends! <3

Birthday Dinner @ White Rabbit










And my baby changed out of his army uniform (yes he came directly from camp).








The fabulous dinner:
































Ps: Sorry for the blurred images, the lighting was really dim.

There you have it. The end of my 21st birthday party (so I thought, read my new post about the my birthday surprise yacht party)! I had such a great time, what a wonderful 21st celebration anyone can ever have. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment