Thursday 27 August 2015

Just something I need to get off my chest I guess

Years back, a girl"friend" asked me a question: "Don't you think you should reflect on why all your guy friends' girlfriends hate you?"

And my answer was straight up "No?"

Because I know I haven't done anything wrong and maybe their insecurities should be addressed by communicating with their other halves.

I remember specifically when B texted me and said he's in love with another girl. I spent days and nights telling him that he shouldn't cheat on J and how he should try to remember what he first fell in love with J for. That B must try his best to keep their relationship going. And how I think J is an amazing girl.

But along the way many things happened and I guess I can say I just clarified things with J. Even then I guess its just one of the many times I'm misunderstood.

Then another crazy girlfriend H of my classmate W threatened that she would burn my hair if I sat beside W in class. LOL that was the first and last time I sat beside W. Legit wtf how is this my fault. Other girls can sit beside W, just not me apparently. W was my classmate of two years. You for real, sister? I was late and I just found a seat beside him, I also kena. Wow.

Months back, my close friend R was cheating on his girlfriend. For weeks I scolded him for being a manslut and said I felt for his girlfriend, so please don't do this to her. Be a man and do the right thing for both of them. Apparently the girlfriend thought that I was a threat and that she really disliked me. To think I'm being a bro for her. Hah.

So is it my fault that I'm being a good friend or are girls these days just unbelievable. Just recently, I have had yet another incident as such. I am feeling so sian and there's nothing I can do to make them like me.

In fact, I don't need them to like me. I just hope my friends don't 'unfriend' me because of their other halves.

Ps: Names have been changed.. or not hahaha

Pss: some of you might think I was also an insecure girlfriend when it came to HT, but I have had reasons as stated in the old posts. So yeah. Maybe those girlfriends have their reasons too. But oh well, I just had to get it off my chest.

1 comment:

  1. If you know this bunch of friends personally for more than a couple of years, I'd rather you stop being friends with them. You don't need to have such friends that are constantly doubting you in these things. Sooner or later, you'll find out eventually that you don't need them to be in your life to constantly place you in a situation whereby you're like the third party.

    ReplyDelete